Makeup Tips You Should Know
Right makeup can work miracles!
We all put on make-up, but it is the technique that yields the best results. Check-out few simple techniques to make sure that you’re doing the right make-up:
- As a base, never put foundation on your eyelids, it will cause your eye make-up to wrinkle.
- If you want more polished coverage, use your fingers and if you want sheer coverage, use a brush to apply foundation or concealer.
- To apply blush, first smile and then apply on the apple of the cheeks.
- To lift your face up, apply your brow pencil to the upper portion of the eyebrow.
- For mascara, jam the wand into the root of the lash and move in zigzag motions as you go up.
- To make your eyes look larger, place a lash curler at your lashes root and slowly walk it out to the tips, pressing as you go.
- To get sexy lips, first coat the lips with Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. Fill in your lips with the liner first, and then slick your lipstick on the top (Never use light lipstick with dark liner).
- Run your toothbrush over your lips to exfoliate for the prettiest finishing on lips.