To have a sound business to have global reach and acceptance, it is very important to have a good website. Apart from the contents and applications available in any website or blog, it is very important to have a good designed theme and when your theme is SEO friendly then what else a professional website wants. This is where, the theme provider agencies comes to the rescue.
MyThemeShop is one of the front runner WordPress themes and plugins providing agencies in the world. They provide template designs to thousands of innovative websites all around the globe. With strong customer service and smartly priced packages, MyThemeShop packs a punch.
Let’s have a look at the company –
The MyThemeShop was established in the year 2012 and is one of the front runners in the website designing online experts. It has a strong customer base of more than 3.5 lakhs. It has its headquarters in Libertyville, Illinois in the United States. They are the masters of innovative, responsive and user-friendly WordPress themes and smartly designed plugins. One can reach their website for any product enquiry or support at: mythemeshop.com.
Wide range of creative WordPress themes and plugins
My theme shop has a wide range of website themes and designs available at smart price. There are also a set of free themes available which can be accessed only by online registration to the site: mythemeshop.com. The themes are available in several categories intended for different set of users.
A total of 138 themes and plugins are available at present out of which few comes for free. The themes bundled in the Blog category are basically pitched for the online writers and bloggers. Yosemite and Socially Viral are the two best selling themes under this category, which has a total of 43 themes to choose from.
The second set of themes available is the Business themes. My theme shop offers 16 such elite Business themes like Portfolio, Architect, etc. There are 15 themes for the e-commerce consumers on offer. The best selling ones are eMaxStore, Schema, etc. And lastly there are a total of 40 Magazine themes like Best and News Times which are rich in graphic content as well as contain significant information. The themes can be personalized with the unlimited options of color combinations and 600+ fonts available for designing the websites.
Pros of using MyThemeShop Themes & Plugins:
- Responsiveness is one of the most vital advantages of investing in the My theme shop products. These themes works like magic in all the devices like desktops, laptops, tablets, smart phones, etc. My Theme shop guarantees of providing 100 % responsive themes and plug-ins for all platforms.
- The coding of each and every theme is done in either CSS-3 or HTML-5 thus making them stable and responsive with speedy access, fast social media data exchange, powerful core features, etc.
- All themes can be customized as per wish of the user. A total of 600 plus fonts are available for modifying your webpage. Along with this, a variety of colour combination, transparency effect, size variation, etc can be done.
- No coding knowledge is required. All themes have inbuilt small codes attached with them for the non-coding users. These small codes will be beneficial for customizing the contact forms and other tabs.
- All products have lightening fast page speeds putting smile to the customers every day. The fast loading of the websites designed by My theme shop templates loads really fast and are interactive in every aspect.
- The company provides 24 * & customer support to its thousands of customers and resolve their grievances in no time. Also there are several video tutorials regularly updated in their website for customer assistance.
- Regular updates for the installed themes are a cherry on top, thus making the website up to date and responsive.
Cons of using MyThemeShop Themes & Plugins:
- Most of the themes available here give feel of some sort of familiarity. There is no big uniqueness in the available themes. So one cannot have a total unique website.
- If the user have strong hold of website designing and coding, then the customizing features available with the products might feel little frustrating sometimes.
- The packages available are priced on the higher side, but good product comes at good price.
24 * 7 strong customer connectivity and support:
A strong customer support resolving all grievances of the valued customers is maintained by the My Theme Shop team. There is an array of video tutorials uploaded in their website mythemeshop.com so that the customers can get their queries solved more efficiently. Also there is a FAQ section with the most frequent queries and their solutions. Any query related to their themes and their packages can be resolved through the link: [email protected]emeshop.com.
The MyThemeShop staff also provide additional support on request for the paid members. There are support forum separate for free users as well as the paid users. One can also give feedback of the products in the support forums. My Theme Shop has strong customer connectivity via Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.
Although there is an option to use their free themes without any price, one can go for the paid packages and get a better taste of website designing. There are basically two packages available on the My theme shop depending on the customer need. The basic package is the Single theme package which comes at a price tag of $ 47 after a discount.
Here, the user don’t have access to all the paid themes apart from the bought theme. Then the next package is the Premium Membership package available at a price of $ 87 after a heavy discount. This will give complete access to all the paid WordPress themes along with the available plug-ins. This package also gives access to the PSD files. An added client support forum is included with this package.
My Views on MyThemeShop:
I am using MyThemeShop themes and plugins for my all blogs and websites. With cool theme designs and minimal coding required for these themes and plug-ins, it is very easy to use the available great functionality and efficiency for growing business. The best thing which I like the most about these themes and plugins is SEO optimized layouts that makes my blogs search engine friendly and helps me to avoid the cost of hiring a web developer who can customize my blogs as per search engines.
I can happily recommend MyThemeShop to all those freshers and professional bloggers and website owners who want to take their online business to the next level of promotion. Try MyThemeShop once and I am sure you will become their premium member one day.
Don’t forget to share your feedback and reviews about MyThemeShop in the comments below. 🙂