Remodelling Your Home with Feng Shui
Are you planning to remodel your home or want to make some changes to the interiors of your house?If yes, then it would be better to incorporate some easy Feng Shui tips while renovating or re-modelling to assure creation of harmonious and beautiful home.
Just make changes as per these tips and experience how these renovations will change the energy flow in your house.
- Door is the main entrance of your home and holds an essential prominence of its own, so avoid keeping recycling bins and cracked old pots with dead plants at your front door that may block the flow of Feng Shui energy.
- It is ideal to keep your pathway curvy as a straight path can soften the energy flow.
- Consider the mirror placement in the bedroom and it should be located behind your bed.
- Though colors do not play a major role in Feng Shui, but it is good to avoid strong colors like bright red.
- Place your bed in the corner of the room diagonally opposite your room entrance.
- Avoid hanging pendant lights over your bed as it deflects the ‘qi’.
- Don’t use sculptures and portraits of fierce- looking animals in your home. However, if you would like to display weapons, make sure that these are encased.
- Home lighting is an essential part in Feng Shui, so go for the auspicious numbers like 1,4,6,8 and 9, instead of 2,3,5,7 bulbs configuration.
- Create skylights and stairwells that bring in light which is very encouraging for your home.
- Make sure to have white or light colored walls opposite your windows, so that light can easily bounce in the entire room.
- To create good energy for home, light colored floor and wood surfaces are excellent.
- According to the Feng Shui, Kitchen is the most important part of your household; the symbol of wealth and prosperity, therefore it is good to position your kitchen close to the front door or the back door.
- Keep your kitchen simple, clean, airy, spacious and welcoming. Avoid using many gadgets in the kitchen area.
- For good Feng Shui, use Yellow color in the Kitchen as it is also good for your digestion.
- Never leave the bathroom door open as it drains the energy.
- Ensure to have proper ventilation for a healthy bathroom and keep the space war as well.
With just a little effort you can easily create Feng Shui love home for your valued ones.