Tips for Buying Glasses
Are you wearing the right pair of glasses? Well, it’s really a good question to ask yourself- does the glasses you wear suits you? Check out the expert advice to pick the right frames:
- Bold plastic frames are in trends these days. So give more attention while choosing the color of frame.
- Pick the color that softens your look. Like black frames work best with black hair.
- To get a sophisticated look, you can go with the simplest obtrusive frames that are mostly weightless and virtually invisible.
- Consider frame shapes that must be contrary to the shape of your face because anything similar to your face shape will accentuate it. Example- Round frame on a round face will only highlight how round that face is instead of softening it.
- Don’t forget to look at a frame’s centre as it is the easiest way to spot its quality.
- Always go to a place where you have enormous choices. It is not mandatory to buy your spectacles from the optician who has done your eye test.