While owning a TV is a necessity these days, buying the right one can turn out to be a harrowing experience. With so many sizes, models, features and technologies, anyone looking for the top TVs can be overwhelmed by the choices available. But you need not worry. Here is a comprehensive guide that will help you pick the best Mi TV at the lowest Mi TV price.
Over the last two years of the pandemic, your TV has turned into a virtual home theatre. It is a trusted companion that you and your family can switch on when you want to watch the latest movies or catch up on the news.
A hot favourite with Indian buyers, Mi TV models are selling like hot cakes. This is because the Mi TV price is affordable and within the reach of many consumers. The top TVs offer you the latest technology at affordable prices and now it has even become possible to buy MI tv on EMI.
There are over 20 Mi TV models for you to consider before making a purchase. These include 32-inch TVs starting from Rs. 15,999 to 40-inch TVs starting from Rs. 23,999, and 43-inch TVs starting from Rs. 26,999.
But before you look at the Mi TV price and specifications, here are a few things you must keep in mind:
- Are android or smart televisions in your list of the top TVs?
- What is the screen size that is most suitable for you and your family?
- Where in your home would you prefer to set up the new TV?
- How important is picture clarity and surround sound for you?
- Are there any other specific features you are looking for?
Normal TVs vs Smart Tvs
- When using a Smart TV, you can stream video or play music on demand using the Internet. This is not the case with a normal TV.
- A Smart TV allows you to browse social media or access your favourite apps. Both are functions a normal TV does not have the processing power to perform.
- Smart features will jack up your Mi TV price.
Features you will find in the top TVs in the Indian market:
- 4K HDR for visual clarity.
- HDR 10+ for a cinematic experience.
- Reality flow for blur-free visuals.
- PatchWall – Interface with access to streaming services and other applications.
- Google Assistant for hands-free TV control.
Why buy a Mi TV in India today?
No home is complete without a television. Your TV is your ultimate entertainment centre, a one-stop shop that you can turn to for watching your favourite sports, movies or shows. If you are in the market for a new television, chances are you’ve already looked up the Mi TV price. The brand has taken over the Indian market by storm by offering some of the top TVs at reasonable prices.
Recent models, like the Mi TV 5X, have emerged as favourites among Indian consumers. All in all, the features you will find in a Mi TV will introduce you to a whole new experience of TV viewing. Crystal clear displays coupled with booming surround sound, plus the latest smart features — no home is complete without an Mi TV.
Here are top 5 Mi TV models you can buy today:
1. Mi LED TV 4A PRO (32 inches)
- Android TV 11.
- HD-ready display.
- 20W speakers with Dolby Audio surround sound.
- Inbuilt play store Chromecast.
- Comes with Google Assistant.
- Budget device at an affordable Mi TV price.
2. Mi LED Smart TV 4C
- 32-inch screen size.
- HD-Ready display.
- Android TV with Chromecast.
- Two stereo speakers (10W each).
- PatchWall with more than 25 content partners.
3. Mi TV 4A (40 inches)
- Clean and crisp animation.
- Horizontal scrolling.
- Smart curation.
- Hotstar-powered sports page.
- Universal search (PatchWall).
- One of the top TVs in India.
4. Mi TV 4X (50 inches)
- 4K HDR 10-bit display.
- 20W speakers with Dolby Audio surround sound.
- Vivid picture engine.
- Android TV + Google Assistant.
- Data saver mode.
5.Mi QLED TV
- Massive 75-inch screen size.
- 4K QLED display.
- Android TV 10 + Google assistant + PatchWall
- 30W six-speaker system.
- Metallic Bezel-less design.
Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for the top TVs in India.
You can also get the best Mi TV price on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj Mall.
The practical way of purchasing an Mi TV in India
The Bajaj Mall is the ultimate shopping platform for purchasing TV on EMI with Zero Down Payment. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best TVs in a hassle-free manner on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.
It is hard to imagine a home without a television in this day and age. But buying a new TV isn’t as easy as it sounds. Browsing through the top TVs in the market can be a confusing experience. An easy choice to make is to go for an Mi TV. These devices are loaded with the latest features at affordable prices and are highly preferred by Indian customers. Remember that the features you choose will influence your Mi TV price.