A blood glucose level monitoring system has become a breeze for people. The Glucometer is a good-to-go product, especially for patients suffering from diabetes and hyperglycemia.
People can use this instrument to save a lot of time; after all, they have to go for testing 3–5 times a day. Dr. Morepen allows people to go for self-testing, and this instrument is good for home and professional use.
The strips in the instrument allow users to use it because it gives relevant information regarding the result. People can keep track of their diabetes to keep it under control.
The direction to use the Dr. Morepen blood sugar testing machine consists of a few straightforward steps. To know more about the usage of Glucometer, consider the post given below.
The brand Dr. Morepen BG-03 is highly preferable by people due to the significant advantages. Here are a few of them –
- The Dr. Morepen glucometer is highly preferred in the Indian market since the results shown are quick and the product is easy to use.
- The results shown by the Glucometer are reliable and highly accurate.
- It consists of an LCD display to provide people with date and time information.
- The instrument does not require coding, so it eliminates coding errors. The setup of the Glucometer is elementary.
- The blood sample requires by the Glucometer is minimal, that is, 0.5 microlitre.
- The equipment’s battery backup is top-notch that lasts for an extended period.
A Dr. Morepene BG-03 glucometer can be used by Various patients, especially those suffering from –
- It is useful for senior citizens.
- People with type one and type two diabetes can use the instrument.
- A patient suffering from hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia can use it.
- Gestational diabetes is related to type 2 diabetes, and people with this can also use the Glucometer. This type of diabetes is found only during pregnancy.
How to use –
To use Dr. Morepen’s instrument, there is a direction to use it adequately. Follow the steps given below –
- First of all, wash your hands properly to use the instrument.
- After washing and drying your hands thoroughly, insert a test strip inside the meter.
- Take use of Dr. Morepen’s lancets and then prick the tip of the finger.
- Collect the sample of blood by touching the test strip at the edge of the finger.
- Wait for a few minutes for the reading of blood glucose level on display.
Safety Information –
The Dr. Morepen instrument is the most preferred instrument but people, but it is necessary to keep it in a safe place. The things you should remember in your mind about the Glucometer are listed below –
- Store the Glucometer in a dry and cool place.
- Do not let the sunlight or heat fall on the instrument directly. It is harmful to the appliance.
- Do not let your children pick the Glucometer. Keep the instrument out of their reach.
- Before taking the use of Glucometer, read the instructions available on the packing carefully.
- Before using The Glucometer, it is good to consult with your doctor and tell them about the results of your blood sugar level.
- Do not use the same strip twice. Each strip is only for one-time use.
- Before using the instrument and test strip, recognize the expiration date.
The Dr. Morepen glucometer is made for patients suffering from diabetes and senior citizens. The instrument can be used by people for personal use at home frequently, which is also helpful for storing the results easily. Hope, so the information mentioned earlier is valuable for you.